Saturday, February 4, 2012

I just had a journalist from South America call me, he wanted to know my thoughts about the Tuesday GOP Caucus, and to tell me he'll be here in Colorado Tuesday to cover it for his paper. Wow.

We are now getting lots of hits on this blog, it's #1 if you Google "Colorado Caucus", and we are getting lots of visitors on the Colorado Caucus News Facebook Page (click here) where we post articles about the Colorado Caucus. If you have Colorado Caucus news that I've missed, email it to me at John@JohnWren.com

Ryan Call, the state chair for the Colorado GOP has done a great job getting word out about the neighborhood caucuses. And I think it has helped the GOP to be going early, while there is still lots of interest in the Presidential race, and to be separate from the Democrats which will be held in March.

It looks to me like Republicans will have a big, big turnout Tuesday. Weather shouldn't be a problem, even if it is I don't expect it will keep those who are interested in attending, the true believers, away.

Tuesday should be interesting!

John Wren
Publisher, COCaucus.org
John@JohnWren.com
(303)861-1447

Want more customers? Get a free listing for your Colorado Business
see PioneerHQ.com, Colorado's new Almanac & Small Business Directory 





No comments: