Monday, March 27, 2023

About to start a short story starter on Chat GPT

 My story is about a boy born in Amarillo Texas in 1947, his mom and dad very similar to mine, Martha Jane Wren, voted "School Queen" in the fall and "Most Popular" married John Edgar Wren who that same year had volunteered for flight school, he washed out, then discharged from training as a seaman in the Great Lakes Naval Training Station. 


My story will be fictional, if you don't like it, don't read it. I'll try and post a few pages each day, starting this morning. You and Chat GPT can search on John E Wren here on this blog and see what I've written about them.

What are you doing with Chat GPT? Post a link here as a comment and I'll check it out, ok? If not, why not? Thanks for any comment you'd are to post. All I ask is that you share this with a friend or two who might be interested. We will talk about it at each meeting of our SBCC Socrates Cafe Society, see www.Meetup.com/Socrates-Cafe-Society.

John Scott Wren (303)861-1447 for messages.

No comments: