Monday, November 28, 2022

Best of times, worst of times. Socrates Cafe topic?

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Charles Dickens, The Tale of Two Cities. Sounds like today. Topic for Socrates Cafe? Tuesdays we were meeting at Denver Trinity Church, online since the start of the pandemic, for now online, 6:30 p.m. Denver (Mountain Standard Time,) people are visiting us from their city, then starting a new Socrates Cafe online themself or starting a new face-to-face Socrates Cafe in their local library or other public meeting place. Check it out by join us tomorrow or any Tuesday, Friday, Saturday (was at University of Denver) or 1st Sunday (this Sunday.) More info and rsvp on www.Meetup.com/Socrates-Cafe-Society Today was a disaster with what I hoped would be the start of Daily Online Socrates Cafe. I may only make things worse between now and tomorrow, but I'll keep working on it. It may be hopeless unless I can find a volunteer to help me who's expert with Blogger.com, Twitter.com, Meetup.com, Zoom.com, and Facebook.com. You? #YYYRTN call me (303)861-1447

No comments: