Sunday, March 8, 2020

INVITATION/ Please share.

("Help me help you!" Jerry McGuire.  Please share, ok? Thanks! John)

I'm inviting you, and asking you to invite others who might want to join us, because I'm forming a new group with:

1) people who want help to start in a new direction with retirement and passing the torch; 2) people who are starting a new project or campaign (start now to get elected in 2022), 3) starting a new career or a new business, and 4)  lawyers, CPAs, consultants, commercial bankers and agents, people who provide that kind of help,

If you'd like to know more about the group that is forming now, please call and leave a complete, confidential message for me on (303)861-1447 and I'll call you back tomorrow (Monday, 3/9) or later in the week, let me know in your message when would be a good time for us to talk.

This is not a networking group, it is an adult social learning group based on the current research in adult education and my 20+ years of experience leading small adult learning groups:

This is a new approach to startup:
John S Wren, MBA+++ Life's short, start now!: Key to SBCC Startup Method-- DRAFT

This is my little book about startup:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=Vm7P2gwAAAAJ

Please, right now, while it's on your mind, call me and let me know why you'd like to be part of this group and when would be the best time or two for me to call you next week. I'd hate for us to miss this opportunity to work together.

John


John Scott Wren, MBA
Founder, President, CEO
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc
1881 Buchtel Blvd. #501, Denver, CO 80210
"Visit Group" and join us while it's still free:
See our Facebook Page: www.SmallBizChamber.org 

No comments: