Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A message to Gov Gary Johnson

Some one nearly everyone agrees was at least a prophet told us to give our government what it is due. Give what?-- nearly 2000 years later Ignatius and Martin Luther both helped us all as they taught us to each: Love God, Love (thru Good Work) Those in Our Life (Jesus said Neighbor, Adam Smith explained the same process of doing Good Work with the Invisable Hand. For more about the Ignatius/ Luther common teaching see: http://www.lnkd.in/eU56YrY )

Gov. Gary Johnson, please read this powerful article, it describes a path that your spiritual trail blazer Martin Luther and Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuits, both followed that I believe is open to you with an institution today much in need of reform. We certainly don't need a new constitution, we need renewed citizens, which I believe God is calling you to teach us all as President.

God bless you Gov. Johnson. Please pray for me as I will be praying for you. Please let me know what you would like me to do to help you. John Wren, Denver cell (720)495-4949

No comments: